Knitted and crocheted bears, voluntarily made by creative and generous people, are being donated in Africa, Asia, the Caribbean, Central America, Europe, North America and South America. They are reaching orphanages, schools, villages as well as hospitals where children are undergoing medical tests or treatments.
It is our hope that these small and easy-to-make toys will touch the hearts of many and provide joy to all.
For more information or to participate send us an email using the 'contact' tab above.
There are no images to be displayed.
"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ~ Dr. Maya Angelou
GOAL: 50+ Bears
GOAL: 160 Bears
- Every time I knit a bear I feel a gift has been given to me - a gift to share. - Donya S. (Bear Artist)
- Let's do it again! - Dr. Harry, after distributing bears in Uganda. (Ambassador)
- What you are doing for the children, especially those who have lost their parents or caregivers, is very important. You are providing them with a transitional object. (Columbia University Professor)
- The awesome way to touch a Heart! God bless those hands - Philip O. (Ambassador)
- Mission accomplished - from ball of yarn to little hands...I'm all teary..with itching fingers. - Ronnie, after seeing images of bears in the hands of the children. (Bear Artist)
- What a wonderful thing this is for God's children!!!. - Sister Pietrina (Ambassador)
Bears made: 3770 and counting...
GOAL: 117 BEARS